These are the rules that govern the way we practice injury law. These are the rules that have governed the way we have practiced injury law for nearly 34 years:
1. Our clients' interests always come first. Whether that means we stay at the office some nights past midnight, or travel anywhere in the world to get the best evidence - whatever it takes, our clients' needs and concerns always come first.
2. We always remember that our clients are real people - not just paper files, or "business," or court cases. We have a reputation for helping our clients, even after the case is over. Our clients know they can call anytime, with any legal problem, and we'll always do everything we can to help. And, our clients often do call even after a case is over - sometimes years later.
3. We always fight tough for our clients. We know we can't worry about whether an insurance company, or an insurance company lawyer, likes what we do, or agrees with what we do. We have only one goal - to get the best possible results for our clients every time.
4. We always respect our clients. That means we keep our clients informed about the status of their cases, we always involve our clients in the important decisions about their cases, and we always answer phone calls promptly.
5. We always work on every case as a team. At Kurasch & Klein, you never have just one lawyer working for you. We regularly discuss cases to draw from the best ideas we all have to offer. We even make it a point to have lunch together every day, usually in the office, because we've found that that's a great time to discuss our clients and their cases.
6. We all love what we do. We care about our clients. We care about our cases. We're passionate about winning.